How do I add commodity codes?
If you know the exact commodity codes that you’re wanting to add to your VSS Account to receive an email notification when a solicitation is published using the commodity codes you have saved, you will want to follow the steps below:
- Navigate to www.colorado.gov/vss.
- Log into your VSS Account.
- Select Commodities tab (outlined in Purple).
- Select Add Items.
- Enter Commodity Code in the Commodity/Service Code field (outlined in Green).
- Select Browse (outlined in Blue).
- Check the box next to the Commodity Description (outlined in Red).
- Select OK (outlined in Orange).
Once you have added the desired commodity code(s) to your account, the addition will go into a pending status for approval. Once the commodity code(s) has been approved, you will receive an email notification confirming the commodity code(s) being added to your VSS account.