I don't have a U.S. issued TIN. Am I able to register on ColoradoVSS?

Due to technical issues we are currently experiencing with VSS, Foreign Vendors (without a US issued TIN) are unable to register on the ColoradoVSS website at this time. We are working on resolving this issue. If you are a foreign vendor and have a US issued TIN (ITIN or EIN), please follow the directions in the Quick Start guide found in Section 3. You can still review solicitations posted by the State of Colorado by using the Public Access button located on the lower right-hand side of the home page and/or response to those solicitations without being registered online.