Why is infoAdvantage connectivity slow?
There is a known issue with intermittent performance issues with infoAdvantage. Here are some tips you can try:
- If the infoAdvantage report has run longer than 20 minutes, click Cancel on the retrieving data pop-up and try to run your report again.
- Log out of all internet browser windows, clear your computer cache, and try running your report again.
- If you are finished running your reports in infoAdvantage, please log out.
- Limit your query to a smaller selection of data when running your infoAdvantage report (i.e., limit to one Department, Accounting Period, etc.)
If you are still experiencing issues with a report not running, please send the following details to CORE Help:
- Report Location
- Report Name
- Prompts Used in the Report
- Excel Output of the Report (Include Cover Page)
- Indicate if you are experiencing this when running other reports.