How do I liquidate commodity/accounting line errors if my encumbrance (PO/CT) document will not allow it?

There are instances in which an error on a document cannot be overridden while trying to manually liquidate the document. In these instances, liquidation of the document can be performed by using another document (PRC) that acts like an end of year Lapse document (CBDL).

The steps for this process can vary greatly from situation to situation so if you feel that you might be in a situation where this type of liquidation would be of benefit to you, please email for further guidance.