How do I correct the error "Legal Name is different from the latest final version of the document" on a contract document (CT or CTGG1)?

You will want to contact State Central Approval <> to request support to temporarily change the vendor name back to what it was on the latest final version of this document. If the contract is still open, we recommend liquidating the CT/CTGG1 and creating a new one with the updated vendor name. Otherwise, this will have to be done each time the CT/CTGG1 requires a new version/update.