I am using a MAC computer, is there a special browser I should be using to access CORE?
No, you will want to use one of the following supported browsers for CORE:
The following browsers are supported for CORE:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and 9 for Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (must be in compatibility mode) for Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 10 ESR for Windows (With popup blocker disabled)
Java is required for accessing CORE websites.
If you have verified that you are using a supported browser, you may need to clear your browser history (clear your cache).
For Internet Explorer:
- Go to Tools
- Select Internet options
- Select Browsing History
- Select "Delete"
- Open Firefox
- Navigate to the "Options" panel (top right) and select Options
- Navigate to "Advanced" and then to "Network"
- Under Cached Web Content, Select the "Clear Now" Button