Error Message A1637 (Total Percentage for ### Does Not Sum to 100)
The Error Message A1637 (Total Percentage for ### Does Not Sum to 100) is issued because the Funding Lines Total percentage for one Priority does not sum to 100.
To correct this error:
- Enter FPRFLST in the Jump To field.
- Select Go.
- Enter the Dept and Funding Profile, then select Browse, to get the funding profile with this error.
- Click View Funding Profile (below the search result).
- Select Funding Priority (on the left side menu), and identify which funding priority has a Total Fund Line % less than 100%.
- Select the Funding Line (on the upper left of your screen) and check the Reimbursement % (in the Reimbursement Options drop-down menu) of each funding line, and correct them to make the total 100%.