Error Message A1112 (Customer ID Cannot Be Updated)
The reason for Error A1112 is that CORE does not allow a Customer ID for an existing funding line to be changed.
To correct this error, you will want to do one of the following:
- Change the Front End Split (FES) to 0% for the funding line to update, then add a new Funding Line into the same funding priority with the correct Customer ID and the correct split %. Note that with this option:
- $0 budget for the 0% funding line and the actual budget for the correct funding line both have to be set-up in BGPDR/BGPHR
- There will always be two posting lines in payment/encumbrance documents, with the first one being $0.
- In any JVC transaction, special attention is needed to make sure that only the correct funding line is used.
- Add funding priority 20 with only one funding line using the correct Customer ID. Note that with this option:
- No budget needs to be created for priority 10 and only the correct budget needs to be entered to priority 20 in BGPDR/BGPHR.
- All payments/encumbrances will be posted directly to priority 20 with only one posting line because there is no budget in priority 10.
- In any JVC transaction, special attention is needed to make sure that only funding priority 20 is used.