Where can I find information regarding vendor management, EFT or warrant (check) data for payments, employer contributions for PERA retirees working as independent contractor, and Federal (1099) reporting?

There are job aids, policies and a step action table on the Central Management website that can walk you through these processes. Please direct inquires to state_centralapproval@state.co.us.