How do I modify a vendor's address in CORE?

The Department should first refer to the job aid at OSC website, "Is your Vendor's Record Managed through VSS?" to determine if vendor is a registered VSS user. If the vendor is a VSS user, the department should refer the vendor to the account maintenance instructions at for assistance. If the vendor still needs further assistance, the department can refer them to the VSS help desk ( or call 303-866-6464.

If the vendor is not a registered VSS user, the department should refer to the address add or change job aids on the Office of the State Controller (OSC) website and request the add or change to be completed by the OSC, Central Management Unit (CMU). For further questions on how to process a vendor address add or change, please email the help desk.