As an employee, how do I change my address for expense report purposes?

Employee expense reimbursement payments are made via EFT deposit rather than warrant in most cases. The employee EFT banking information is auto-generated from the payroll system to populate CORE employee data. However, if a check/warrant does need to be created then in most cases the vendor entry person in the accounting unit of the Department is contacted by employee with address update. Once the vendor entry person validates the address needs to be updated, a email communication is sent to