Fiscal Year End
AccrualsACC: Manual Accrual is used to manually record an accrual either in bulk or for a known receipt of goods or services where a request for payment has not occurred. This document is used during accrual processing. ACL: Used to reference (clean) the ACC document once the goods or services have been paid for. This document is used during accrual processing.
- Creating a Manual Accrual Document (ACC) (12/18)
- Entering a Manual Accrual Clearing Document (ACL) (12/18)
- Entering Payments (on Accruals) Using a GAX, PRC, PRC1, or IN/PRM (12/18)
- Creating a JV1STND to Revert Over-accruals (12/18)
- Resolving Accounts Payable Accrual Errors (01/20)
- Year End Accounts Payable Accrual T-Accounts (01/20)
- FYE2019 Lapse/Roll/Contract Roll: Errors and Resolutions (06/19)
- FYE2019 Manual Lapse/Roll Process (04/19)
- Lapse Exceptions FYE2019 (07/19)
- Roll Exceptions FYE2019 (07/19)
- Contract Roll Exceptions FYE2019 (07/19)
- Open Encumbrances FYE2019
RequisitionsRequisitions: Initiates the Procurement process by requesting goods/services NOT available via a Master Agreement or State Price Agreement.