Billing Profile ManagementThe BPRO table allows you to establish information necessary for billing and collections. Information such as billing types, billing instructions, collection parameters, and account receivable options and special accounts options is entered on this page
Billing Profile Management
Cash ReceiptsCR: Allows you to enter accounting events that record all monies collected, including collections against outstanding receivables, customer accounts, and cash basis collections with no document or customer account reference. CR10XX: Record deposits to department maintained local bank accounts. A clone of the CR document.
Customer AccountsCACT: The primary place to establish and maintain billing options for customers. It also allows you to establish Customer code and Billing Profile code combinations.
Receivable DocumentsRE: Allows a transaction to be entered to record money owed as a result of goods and services provided, over payment to a vendor, or anticipated receipt of unearned revenue. ARE: Record revenue that is not billable.
- Creating a Receivable (RE) (12/18)
- Creating an Accrued Receivable (ARE) (12/18)
- Creating an Employee Receivable (RE2) (12/18)
- Creating a Summary Receivable (RE) (12/18)
- Modifying a Receivable (ARE, RE, RE1, RE2) (12/18)
- Canceling a Receivable (ARE, RE, RE1, RE2) (12/18)
- Processing a Receivable Under Protest (RE) (12/18)
- Processing a Receivable - Protest Resolved (RE) (12/18)