Electronic Fund Transfer (EFTs)Electronic Fund Transfer (EFTs): Disburse payments to a vendor that has been authorized in Accounts Payable.
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFTs)
GAX DocumentsGAX: Records payment activity at the object of expenditure level.
IN DocumentsIN: Records a vendor's invoice for the shipment of goods or the dollar amount of services rendered. Invoice documents can reference all documents of the PO Document Type.
VendorsVendors - Individuals and companies that have chosen to do business with the State of Colorado.
- Address Add Process (11/2018)
- Address Change Process (11/2018)
- How to find a Vendor, Customer, or Vendor Acting Under Their Doing Business As (DBA) Name in the Vendor-Customer (VCUST) Table (08/2017)
- Legal Name Change/TIN Correction (09/2017)
- Remove Vendor Hold/Activate a Discontinued Vendor (01/2018)
Vendor Self Service (VSS)Vendor Self Service (VSS) - Colorado Vendor Self Service Portal for Vendors to browse and respond to solicitations published by various State Agencies in Colorado.
Vendor Self Service (VSS)
- Warrant Reissue/Cancellation Process (09/2016)
- Reviewing the Status of Your Request (Warrant Cancellation or Reissue) (09/2017)
- Warrant Escheatment Guide (12/2018)
- How to Find a Warrant Number in CORE (10/2014)
- How to do I Request a Copy of a Warrant? (11/2018)
- Requesting an Emergency STOP Payment on a Warrant (issued out of CORE) (11/2018)