Where can I locate available CORE Training?
CORE Training is available on the Training/Resources page. There are three formats of available training:
- The State Learning Management System houses CORE training, such as General Overview Training. If you don't already have an account, you can follow the instructions provided on the login page to create one.
For each specific area of CORE, you will find the following supplemental training resources:
- An Overview provides a description of the specific area within CORE, and key functions associated with that area.
- Policies and Procedures drive which actions need to take place for each specific area of CORE.
- Step Action Tables provide guided learning activities from classroom training.
- Job Aids include detailed instructions and/or screenshots that provide you with a step-by-step guide in performing a specific task.