Why is CORE not allowing me to create/modify and submit documents in another department (other than my home department)?

In order to be able to create, modify, and submit documents in another department, other than your home department, you will need Foreign Org access. To request Foreign Org access, you will want to work with your CORE Security Administrator.

Once Foreign Org access has been requested, you will want to allow 2 to 5 business days for your request to be processed.