How do I process a CORE User's Access who is transferring to another Cabinet (ex: AAAA to JAAA)?

If the CORE User will be transferring from your department to another Cabinet, you will want to speak to your department appointed CORE Security Administrator to have their CORE access disabled.  If you do not know who this person is, you will want to speak to your supervisor or department controller. 

If you are the department appointed CORE Security Administrator, you will want to complete a UDOC to disable a User. Instructions can be found here.

Security and Workflow webpage