How do I move a report from my Department Folder to the State-Wide Reports Folder?

For a Department report to be moved to the State-Wide folder, a request has to be sent to the CORE Governance Committee (CGC) by either a department controller, Budget Director, or Procurement Officials.  You can locate a New Request form by navigating to the CORE Governance tab on the CORE Website. 

CORE Governance webpage