General Accounting FAQs
- Am I able to modify an IET, ITI, ITA, or CHC Document? (06/18)
- Is it possible to print ITAs and IET documents in CORE like Purchasing is able to print PO documents? (07/20)
- If the date for a JV1ADVN reversal document is set for either a Saturday or Sunday, will the reversal occur over the weekend or will it process Monday night? (07/20)
- If I accidentally deleted the reversal document that was created by a JV1ADVN document in CORE, how do I get it back? (7/20)
- How can I cancel/discard a finalized JV document? (7/20)
ErrorsError Messages: Common error messages seen in CORE on General Accounting Documents.
Event TypesEvent Types - Codes with instructions used in CORE documents to drive how CORE post transactions. Event types are specific to each document and the underlying posting codes. These sets of instructions can greatly impact how the document posts.
- What are Event Types? (04/19)
- How do I submit a request for new Event Types? (07/18)
- How do I submit a request to modify an Event Type? (08/18)
- Why am I unable to enter an Event Type on an ITA? (11/18)
- What happens if a document has incorrect postings for an Event Type? (04/19)
- Where can I locate the Event Type field? (04/19)
- Are there any documents in CORE that do not have Event Types? (04/19)
- What will happen if I don't select an Event Type? (04/19)
- Who should I contact if I'm not sure which Event Type to use? (04/19)
- What are some best practices to use when considering Event Types? (04/19)
ITI DocumentsITI - Collect information for just one party involved in an internal purchase or transfer. Collect 1st party information.
- Where are Billing, Profile, AR Dept, or AR Unit fields coming from in ITI documents? (12/18)
- Why are the negative lines excluded from the "Closed Amount" on the ITI header even if all lines are fully paid in an ITA? (12/18)
- Why are the Billing Profile, AR Dept, or AR Unit showing up in my ITI document, even though I never entered them? Where are these fields coming from in the ITI? (02/20)