Training‎ > ‎FAQs‎ > ‎Grantee (Incoming Grants) FAQs‎ > ‎

My department receives a sub-recipient grant from another department. Does my department have to request approval from the Governor's Office?

No. The department that initiates the competitive grant from the Federal Government or a private foundation must request the approval. Applying for funds from a department will be processed through Grantor (Outgoing Grant Module) and does not require approval by the Governor’s Office.