Training‎ > ‎FAQs‎ > ‎General Accounting FAQs‎ > ‎

How do I submit a request for new Event Types? (07/2018)

You will want to submit a request to the CORE Governance Committee (CGC) for new event types.  The request is to be submitted by Department Controllers, Budget Directors, or Procurement Officials.  CGC New Request Forms can be located here