Training‎ > ‎FAQs‎ > ‎General Accounting FAQs‎ > ‎

Am I able to modify an IET, ITI, ITA, or CHC Document?

You can modify these documents by creating a version 2 of the document.  To complete the modification, you will want to follow the steps below:
  1. Open the Finalized Document.
  2. Select Edit.
  3. Make your changes.
  4. Select Validate.
  5. Select Submit.